Request a Virtual Orthodontic Progress Check
See how your treatment is progressing without leaving home!
How Does an Orthodontic Progress Check Work?
We offer virtual orthodontic check-ups for current patients. Just complete three easy steps.
Step 1: Submit Photos
In the form below, send us the following six photos (JPG, PNG, or PDF):
- Lower arch
- Upper arch
- Left-side view of your teeth
- Right-side view of your teeth
- Close-up of your smile
- Full face (AKA selfie)
(Note: It may be easier if someone else takes these photos of you.)
Step 2: Provide Details
Using the same form, tell us how your treatment is progressing:
- How often are you wearing aligners, rubber bands, etc.?
- Do you have any questions or concerns?
Step 3: Receive a Response
One of our orthodontists in Bucks County or Montgomery County, PA will send you a personalized video with the following:
- Outline of next steps you should take
- Answers to your submitted questions