Braces in Souderton, PA
Helping Kids and Adults Smile Again with Braces
Do you have crooked or crowded teeth? Do you have an overbite (which is when your top teeth overlap your bottom teeth)? Are you having difficulty flossing in between certain teeth? You may be an ideal candidate for braces!
Braces can correct any bite and teeth issues.
Braces play an important role in orthodontics to create an amazing smile by straightening teeth and restoring a bite’s function. Under the care of Dr. Justin Silvestre, braces are the best option for kids and adults. They provide the most control and will deliver the best results in correcting many issues, including:
- Gaps between teeth
- Overcrowded teeth
- Misshapen teeth
- Traditional Braces: These braces consist of brackets, which are attached to the face of your teeth and connected by a wire. The wire is adjusted to move your teeth into place and is very effective for closing gaps and correcting crooked teeth.
- Clear Braces: Much like traditional braces, clear braces use brackets and wires. However, the brackets are made of a composite material that matches your tooth’s color. This makes the braces appear almost “invisible” and less intrusive to your smile.
Finally Have the Confidence to Smile
You don't want to miss out on the many benefits braces provide.
Trust Your Smile with Dr. Justin Silvestre
Straightening teeth isn’t a side gig for us – it’s our passion. It’s what we do every day! Dr. Justin Silvestre has undergone advanced training including being certified by the American Board of Orthodontics (ABO). This included:
- Completion of the ABO written exam
- Completion of ABO clinical exam
- A peer review by ABO’s objective board
This level of commitment demonstrates Dr. Silvestre’s mission to deliver the MOST for your hard-earned investment. Unsure if we’re the right fit for you? Feel free to schedule a complimentary consultation with us and we’ll give you our honest recommendations.
Watch our video to learn about our philosophy in orthodontics!
Read her braces story!
“Growing up, I always looked in the mirror and the first thing I noticed was my crooked smile. All my friends were getting braces at a young age and I was always behind. Until one day I decided to do something about it. Now I look in the mirror and am still surprised how much my mouth shines! It gives me so much confidence and I owe it all to the OSIV team!”
– Braelyn S.
“He transformed my daughter’s mouth into a masterpiece!”
“Dr. Silvestre is an amazing meticulous orthodontist! He goes the extra mile! He transformed my daughter’s mouth into a masterpiece. I love the way he explained things throughout the whole procedure. He is very thorough and makes sure that your teeth are aligned correctly and that your smile when finished is perfect. His techniques also achieved results much faster than any orthodontist I have ever met. AAA++”
— Darrin R., Monnae’s Father
You May Have Many Questions About Orthodontics
- Do braces hurt? Getting braces on DOES NOT hurt. Our bonding technology allows us to glue the brackets directly onto your teeth. When you first receive braces, your teeth will feel sore but that is normal and it will subside.
- Do I need a retainer after braces? Yes! If you want straight teeth for life, you need your retainer. You’ve invested the time and money into getting your teeth straight and bite corrected. Those retainers help to ensure your amazing smile is maintained and protected. But what happens if you lose a retainer? Don’t worry! Our Retainers for Life program ensures you can replace your retainers up to four times per year – for the rest of your life! This is made possible by our 3D digital scanner. Once your orthodontic treatment is complete, a digital scan of your teeth will be stored…forever. We can use this information to save your printed model and make a new retainer when needed. It’s just another example of how technology is leading to better, more convenient results. Read our blog to learn more about our Retainers for Life program.
- How long do you have to wear braces? Comprehensive orthodontic treatment used to take many years to complete. However, technology has made it possible to take about 24 months to complete! Actual treatment times vary based on the patient.
- Does dental insurance cover braces? Yes, it does! Dental insurance does cover a portion of the cost for braces. So, the next question you may think is, “do you accept my insurance?” We proudly say “yes!” We accept and are in-network with most commercial and CHIP insurances. There are literally hundreds of insurance companies and being a provider for all of them is not possible. However, we’re committed to helping you navigate through the process to make your time as convenient as possible. Read our blog to learn more about our insurance policy.
- Do I need to avoid foods? Wearing braces does take responsibility on your end. This includes avoiding certain foods to ensure your treatment plan ends on time. Don’t worry! We have some yummy recipes that are braces friendly. Get the recipe for Baked Berry Breakfast Oatmeal!
- What other orthodontic services do you provide?